Sunday, 26 October 2014

too much love to keep it for myself

In the times of some critical days you usually expect your friends to tell you "there there" at least. What if you feel more likely that you are already dead and your friends are eventually nowhere?
Becoming more and more lonely I am trying to find the way how to feel alive again. Would the weed give me the solution? Or shall I get drunk like hell to feel more like a human being?
While looking for an opportunity to feel at least something I've got nothing on my mind. It's just flying over my body letting me play this stupid game called life.
I am suffering of an exhausting disease called schizo affective psychosis. I might be dangerous, but I have no idea what exactly is the danger like.
Is it the personal space what the Universe show me I need or am I just missing the people surrounding me?

Advices needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment