Thursday, 16 October 2014

Letter from Behind-the-walls

Dear multidoritamin readers,

i need your help. I truly do...
I've already lost all my hope, i am losing my mind and i am going to be really crazy.
I am blocked between four walls for 45 days.
My life outside is totally screwed. I have bills to pay and no money in my pocket. I am not believed by most of my closest persons. My family does not want to trust me anymore. The doctors keep me here as a stupid experimental monkey and don't provide me any hope about my arrival back home.
I don't want you to pay my bills, i don't want you to save me....
I just need your feedback, i need a small piece of hope.
Please, give me some nice words to multidori@hotmail.com, i can give some inner peace back.
I know that you are out there, there in Czech Republic, there in Sweden, even there in US.
Please, write me a note, nothing more..


Truly yours,

Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment