Once upon a time... between the hills of the Castle and the Cathedral... the Meaning of Life was born.
There were times of Shadows, there were times of Sunshine.
It was nearly the end of the Summer and i still knew that it's not the End, it's just the Beginning.
During the Summer i realised many things, for example that principles are less important than Friendship, that pushing too hard gives you more Pain and that the Happy End will come by itself.
On my way to cafe Podnebi i met this Guy. He wanted food and money. I had not even a coin in my pocket but the possibility of feeding this Guy was more than reasonable.
He did not talk much, my mouth could not stop vomitting words.
He wanted weed and a cigarette, i gave him what he wanted.
I would give him even my soul at this moment.
In one moment he opened his Bag and gave me piece of Tobacco which smelled exactly like the Cigarettes which i, as a 13 years old girl, used to steal from the Old Table previosly belonging to my Father. At this time my Father had been gone from my Life for 8 years already. This year (2014) we celebrate 20st Anniversary of my Father's leave.
I have no idea how many Cigarettes i've rolled and smoked from this piece of peace...
Afterwards the Things started to happen.
My Mind was open, my Heart was flying over my body, my Soul was lost and i needed to find it and take it back.
While having no idea what am i doing, i went to a Party. This Party was called Migration.
We had Great Time all Night long.
At 5 o'clock in the Morning, when only me and my beloved Peter were the last at the Cafe, i felt a Need to go upstairs the Building of Údolní 5. I was really tired after long days and nights... so i chose the Elevator.
This Elevator took me throuhg the Floor 1 and then... then it stopped at the Floor P.
At this moment i thought, if it is kind of a joke. I was happy about it, something like: oh, what a Surprise.
Then i started to push the Buttons. Then i screamed. Then i realized it's probably not a joke and i am just stucked inside the Elevator!
Well, Peter tried to find me. He thought i am making jokes at him, he yelled at me. He was really not nice to me by choosing very ugly words. So we just yelled at each other until he finally left me there, letting me follow my own destiny.
Around 6 o'clock in the Morning i started to be really desperate. I hit the glass of the Elevator by my hand. It hurted like Hell but anyway there was no way how to get from a small space like the Elevator is. I put off my trousers which i accidentally have right now on me, to protect my hand. I was there, almost naked, kicking, yelling, knocking, screaming, hitting. No tears, no sadness, just pure Anger. I finally broke all the glass of the door of the Elevator. There was lot of Blood and Glass everywhere.
I put my Head through the Grids of the Elevator and saw a padlock there at the outside of the Doors.
Desperation was being stronger and stronger...
I heard the sounds of Birds, i saw a Sunshine through the Grids and rest of bloody Glass.
It was a beautiful Friday Morning.
I heart somebody's voice.
Wow! I did not expect somebody coming!
Then i screamed again, pushed the ringing button.
The Advocate opened the Door from Offices, saw me and offered me a Coffee. Then another Coffee, then Water, Coffee and Water again. He had no Key from the Padlock.
The Landlady of this Building came there also. She had the Key. But she told me with a Smile on her face she has no Right to open the Door for me.
I guess it was already around 8 o'clock when the Police came. Two young Guys, one Bad, one Good, like in the Movies.
I was begging.
They asked me many Questions.
I needed to Pee.
They did not open the Door for me still.
I yelled at them to go to fuck themselves and i peed in the Elevator.
The Elevator Man came.
He pushed the Button from outside, i pushed the Button of the Floor 2.
Finally the Elevator moved.
Finally i was released from my Friday Morning's prison.
At this Moment i thought it was the most threatening Time of my Life.
But whatever, bigger Things are going to happen...
No comments:
Post a Comment