Saturday, 25 August 2018

(DorI'S) Advantages of the psychic diseases

Being bipolar is not always the worst thing that can happen to you.
It can be even cooler than you think.
So there are few advantages of my disease:

For example: CREATIVITY. When I am manic, I can be as much creative that it even scares the people around. I am planning, thinking and overthinking, drawing, writing, having so many ideas on my mind. And of course I am that active in these operations that I have projects for next few years...

I also have ENERGY not only for myself but for everyone. Just come to say hi and there's some of the positive energy to take away. Everything is just piece of a cake, and everything is much smoother and just great. Like the reality would be the one who wears pink glasses finally.

In case of mania I hear inaudible and I see invisible. Therefore EMPATHY is pulsing through my mind. I understand everyone and everything. I can advise you about anything possible, even if you don't want to. Everything makes sense immediately. Even more senses and altogether it gives a huge nonsense.

Don't even think that SELF CONFIDENCE is something missing, I am as confident as four persons in total. It's useful for many situations, you know?

If you are sociophobic, just pray for mania! Cause every time I've became sociable and talkative, I bet I've had the best SENSE OF HUMOR I've ever could. Kind of "attention whore" instinct.

Being bipolar makes me be more OPEN MINDED person. I can give you everything and want nothing in return.

The only thing I hate to hear is: "Calm down!" Otherwise I can understand whatever you criticize or blame me from. But anyway you would be stoned by arguments just thanks to my super big POWER which accompanies me step by step.

I feel bad for people who never went crazy. But if there's mania, then please no consequences like depression. That's the worst and the longest nemesis for such a short mania phase. Even though I know I just do not deserve that! I just tried to MAKE WORLD A BETTER PLACE to be...

In those depressive times I feed myself by memories from mania. The times when I was the CHOSEN ONE.

Thanks to the Universe, I have to admit... This ride has worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment