Sunday, 19 August 2018

Gift from the Universe

My world started to change when I found out I'm bipolar and what more, I have affective effects of schizophrenia, like hallucinations, hearing voices and some thrilling ideas on my mind.
It's really funny, that my disease opened up my eyes and my heart to all the living beings, who deserve that. I felt the empathy slowly improving, also my attitude to other people is now totally different than before my disease even occurred. I can understand all the feelings in the world. Just thanks to my experience.
Now I am happy to say, that my disease is not some defect. It's a gift.
Thanks to my diagnosis I see things that are happening in another dimension. I feel emotions and energy of other people. I see their karma and I know immediately, if it is a good or bad person.
Cool thing is, that I never know, if I have these abilities or not. It just comes itself. Sometimes when I am depressive I am unable to feel my own emotions, therefore emotions of the others are even more hidden from my point of view.
I feel stabilized now. No mania, no depression. Just keep it cool, babe, you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment